Skewered BBQ Hops Marinated Chicken with Mexican Salad & Flatbread
- 800gms Free Range Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 200mls Hops BBQ Marinade
- 4 pieces flatbread
- 1 Cos Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, rough;y diced
- 1 cucumber, roughly diced
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1/3 cup Mint Leaves
- 200mls Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Lime
- Cut the chicken thigh fillets into large diced pieces, and evenly divide between 8 metal skewers. Place onto a try and pour over the hops marinate, set aside for 1/2 hour.
- Pre-heat a griddle pan or BBQ char grill to high heat.
- Grill the flatbread on each side for 30sec then place onto a serving place or large platter.
- Place the chicken skewers onto the pre-heated griddle pan and cook for 5min on each side and paste with marinade.
- Meanwhile, evenly divide and place lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cucumber & avocado onto flatbread.
- When the skewers are finished cooking, place 2 on top of each flatbread, spoon over the yoghurt and sprinkle over the coriander & mint.
- Squeeze with fresh lime and serve with lager or chilled Riesling.